Numbers Actual Handwriting Customized Horizontal Necklace
Whether you have handwriting from a letter, a signature or from your child, we can put it on a necklace for you!
* Details *
The Letters shown in the photos came from an actual kid's handwriting. He was born at 4:16 am in Toronto (Area code 416). His mom said 416 is lucky numbers for them. The necklaces are to remember the moment forever.
Size : 5-15mm per letter. (Kids' writings are bigger than adults')
Materials : Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled
Necklace Length : 14 inches, 16 inches (shown in photos), 18 inches (average) or Custom.
* How to Order *
1. Take a clear photo of the handwriting. Cursive handwriting with a marker will give the best results, but any pen or handwriting style will work as well, I will do my best for you!
2. Submit your order via any listings in "Actual Handwriting" section.
Choose Materials and Necklace Length.
3. Send the image by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I will send a sketch of the necklace back to you by email.
5. If you are happy with everything, I will hand-make the necklace!
* Why Tinyzen's Handwriting Necklace is Special? *
Our Hand-Sawed Jewelry is an exceptional collection.
Every hand-sawed charm starts out of a large sheet of extra thick, premium, high quality, Sterling Silver or 14k Gold-Filled material. From there I cut the metal sheets by hand-sawing, then I file and finish each charm with hand tools.
I make each jewelry with pride.
This will be a very special gift for anyone!
All TinyZen Jewelry are handmade in Alberta, Canada. We only use high-quality natural gemstones that are ethical and fair-trade. We want you to create your own journey while wearing our meaningful jewelry.
Jewelry with a cause. We love to give our love back to nature. When one TinyZen Jewelry is purchased, one tree will be planted.
* Please know the customized jewelry is not refundable or returnable. If you do not like it, please cancel when you get the sketch of the charm. Also, please allow me 3-4 days to make the necklace. Each item is handmade carefully by me. Therefore, I can only make a certain number of handwriting jewelry per day.